Saturday, January 3, 2009

Spoke Too Soon



After my last post, Baby Cheese went ahead and proved me wrong. She is now breastfeeding MUCH better and enjoys the Moby Wrap. I have wrapped her each day since the previous post and we even went out for a walk -- It is HOT outside! It's like all of a sudden she is feeling much better and is wanting to do the attachment parenting thing. Now all of Dr Sears' recommendations are working for me, it just took a while.

I'm really liking the Moby wrap - at first it is intimidating, but it gets easier to use. I'm glad that I'm getting more use out of it. I was starting to feel guilty for buying it and having it not be used.

Life is truly GRAND!!! Our family of 2 large humans, 1 small human and 2 lovable canines is doing wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I've enjoyed reading it and hope to keep up with it.