Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekending!

Just came back from the grocery store and all I can say is, it's fire-hot out there.
Being pregnant makes it difficult to enjoy my favorite time of year. I love how Texas is warm almost year round, but it is so warm right now that just walking back from the grocery store is rather strenuous. I'm finally starting to get a real baby belly on me! I started off by buying clothes that were too baggy and big, thinking that this would be wise. I started to feel frumpy and a bit sad, like I let my appearance go down the drain. So yesterday I went to Motherhood and bought a cute pair of jeans, black pants, 2 dresses and some fitted cotton shirts. I feel a lot better now, but the jeans are only good if I plan to say inside all day.

I always feel the need to use the restroom too. When the baby kicks she must be kicking my bladder because after some movements, I feel the need to go even if I just went! I'm not even in the third trimester so I can't even imagine how crazy the bathroom trips are going to get! I have always consumed LOTS of water but this is just wild!

Mr Cheese is busy working on his studies, Baby Cheese has inspired him to work harder, do great things etc. He was already like that but Baby Cheese is just making him an even more serious worker.

No comments: