Saturday, July 19, 2008

Time Flies Like An Arrow

Time sure does fly. I remember trying to think of what I needed to do when I was 6 weeks pregnant. And the sage advice was just take it easy, don't exhaust yourself, eat better and start thinking of how you want to raise and birth your baby. After you hit the 3 month mark, then the 5 month mark you will know more and be more stable and prepared. Well, not it's nearly the 7.5 mark and I feel like I'm ready to clean house, like never before. Lots of things just take up space and need to go.


We just received a crib and crib mattress from my wonderful mother and father in law and Mr. Cheese is going to be busy assembling this today :) I'm going to get out the video camera so Baby Cheese can see how much he is doing for her and how much he loves her already.

There is lots to do, when things get assembled I will try to post pics!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Time to forget about the workweek!

Update: We did not get started on the crib yet - too much work to do with school etc.
Mr Cheese only has two more classes left, and this last one is rougher than he anticipated. All of the preparation is hitting us like a ton of bricks!

1 comment:

MACL's Blog said...

I totally know what you mean! It's like I wanted to clean house and get everything squared away so there was more time to focus on the new arrival. It is so cool to watch daddy getting ready for baby. Reminds me of how excited Matt was when he was waiting!