Thursday, December 4, 2008

December Already!

Seems that not long ago it was September, December sure came quick. I like the cooler weather, but I don't like the lack of sunshine. This time of year is always difficult for me. I'm eager for springtime, and very thankful that I live in a relatively warm part of the country.

Baby Cheese is now smiling frequently and tries to talk to me. She seems to be a morning person. Every morning when I wake up I talk to her and she tries to convey to me how happy she is with little coos and the sweetest sounds that I have ever heard.

I'm in love!!

Also, she found a binky that she really likes and it seems to soothe her. The crying spells have been drastically reduced. I am grateful for this!

Mr Cheese takes his big test this Saturday and I cannot wait for it to be over. I can't wait to tackle an issue that is annoying me.....CLUTTER!!

1 comment:

MACL's Blog said...

This was probably one of my favorite stages with the kids. The smileys, vocalizing, and the kicking feet. Love it! Binkys are sanity-savers for sure. I have a book that I've read about clutter called "Sink Reflections" by the FlyLady. You can check her site www.flylady.net It's great.