Friday, September 5, 2008

36 Weeks

Well, here I am, 36 weeks along! I'm quite tired these days and I'm keeping myself in a relaxed state throughout the day. Anything that could cause my blood pressure to go up, I refrain from doing. It's getting easier not to do some of the stuff I want to (like vacuum) because I'm simply tired.

I think I'm pretty much ready to go as far as having all the *stuff* that baby will need. There are about 3 things I still need to get, but they can wait.

I miss the way I used to shop, go out, fit into my old pants and shirts. But I know this will be all worth it. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed, questioning if I can really handle raising another person. Deep down, I know I can, but it sure is going to be quite a task!

It's been a sad week in many ways too. I found out that my Grandmother has breast cancer and one of my cousins needs a serious surgery. A lot of things are up in the air for a lot of people right now. I'm saying a lot of prayers. Please keep my family members in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Congrats on 36 weeks! Won't be much longer now until you get to meet your baby!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother and cousin. I'll say a prayer for them.