Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Site I have Always Dreamed Of!

**First off, I would like to thank Hilary for designing this site! She did an awesome job, and I'm so thankful for her help!

Welcome to my new place - hope ya like the theme. I need a spot to keep friends and family around the country informed on "A Day In the Life of - THE CHEESE!" Being "The Cheese" I have always felt like an outsider, a late bloomer, and a freakish oddball of sorts. I'm finally starting to get over all of that and live my life. It all started around the time I met Mr. Cheese. Mr. Cheese is also an oddball and loner. However, our personalities are different enough where it "all works out". I'm the talkative one, he is pensive and quiet (most of the time!).

So Baby Cheese is coming and we know she is a girl, I'm all excited to find out who she looks like, where her interests lie. Will she study Economics in college? Will she want to take Irish dancing classes? Ah, the possibilities are endless. I just need to remember that she will be her own unique person and I need to help find what she excels at and do everything I can to assist her in learning,loving and living.

So far I think that Baby Cheese likes BBQ, pizza and fresh fruit. Mr. Cheese just bought some headphones so I can put them on my tummy, currently she enjoys the sounds of Mozart, Bach and Chopin.

I hope you enjoy this new location and design, I even drew the little cheese myself. If you are a family member who knew me when I was 5 this is probably very familiar!

xoxoox Hugs and Kisses to you all!

THE Cheese

No comments: