Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things I never expected

Some things I never expected (or thought about) with regard to pregnancy:

1. I use more toilet paper than I thought possible, constant restroom usage!
Oye Vaye!

2. Other women (complete strangers) sure are nice - this is a first! It told one of my
cousins that it's like "A Secret Society of Mothers" and I now qualify. All you
have to do is get preggers and you are instantly automatically enlightend and
accepted by women that you previously had nothing in common with (or that's how it
feels to me).

3. Generosity coming from all over my little corner of the world! Some folks have
already given me swings,clothes,bouncers and activity thingys.

4. Who would have thought that so many family members would want to assist with
decorating and nursery design?

5. Several co workers & friends have requested to be invited to the baby's party. I
refuse to call it a "shower". It is a soiree in honor of Baby Cheese.

No comments: