Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I think Hell Just Froze Over

It is so cold right now!!! Thankfully, my feet are warm. People can say what they want about Uggs being UGGly, but they are the warmest shoe out there. For the record, I have a pair of the lesser expensive brand, but the shearling is so warm, and I don't even need to wear socks. You know that you are growing old when comfort is first and foremost.

Last night I made quite possibly my absolute favorite dish. Raw spaghetti. I bought a spiralizer to make zuchinni noodles and created my own raw marinara. The true test: Mr Cheese liked it and will have it again. There is hope for him eating a healthy menu yet! He also likes my signature green smoothie.

Maybe I will become a raw food chef one day-- I sure enjoy it!!! Gives me more energy and enables me to be a better Mom.

xoxox

No comments: