Thursday, December 18, 2008

Progress!

It's been EXACTLY three months since I pushed out Baby Cheese. Today, I tried on my pre-pregnancy chinos. They fit, albeit a bit snugly. I think if I keep up my momentum I can have them fitting a bit loose in 2 weeks or less. This is with little or no exercise, so imagine when the weather gets better and I'm on the move!!!

I feel like I've been in size limbo. You see, I'm so close to fitting back into all of my old stuff, but in the interim I'm wearing sweatpants and starting to feel bad about appearance. It's tempting to buy new clothing in larger sizes, but why spend the money if I'm so close to fitting back into my old stuff. Patience is a virtue I need to get more of.

Todays tidbit of progress helped to motivate me further.

One of my fears was that having a baby would wreak havoc on my body. It wasn't as bad as I thought it could be. I can see myself looking better even, in a way. I'll be back to my old self soon, and from there I need to continue to work hard to maintain.


This is a challenging time of year too, but if I can just steer clear of sweets I'll be fine. I've been told that I run a tight ship (hee hee). It's time for me to get back into that mindset.

No comments: