Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back to the Swing of Things: Diagnosis Celiac

Wow! Last time I posted here- my daughter was just 7 or 8 months old. I currently have a son the same age. Reading this blog brings back memories of that time. I don't know HOW I MANAGED through my life back then. Believe it or not, life is easier for me now with two kids. You might think I'm crazy, but it's true. When Grace was just over 1 year old I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, going gluten free has made a HUGE impact on my life. It also took a while for the Dr to get me on the proper thyroid RX. That happened when my daughter was about 9 or 10 months old. The suffering I endured was tremendous,but I am grateful that I was diagnosed rather quickly and am now living a high quality life. When my son was 3 months old I began a strength training program. I am now excited about body building!

Look for many more updates! I started several other blogs, but this one, I feel is calling me back!

No comments: