Sunday, March 1, 2009

Whirlwind Week!

Had an action-packed week! We came back from an amazing time in New Orleans! While there I gained several pounds!!!! Oye Vaye! Baby Cheese bonded with her MeeMaw and PopPop! They sure were ready for her, everything she could want was at their house. She also slept through the night Saturday for the VERY FIRST time! That was also the night that Mr Cheese and I enjoyed the Endymion Parade. It was so much fun, we were fortunate to be able to watch from Cousin Annie's well appointed balcony. Just so you know, Kid Rock looks just as trashy in person as he does in photos! ha!

We returned to Big D on Sunday night and I was very social on Tuesday and Wednesday with play dates and on Thursday my Best girlfriend, Jester came to town for her birthday. We were up and at it the entire time and Baby Cheese fared very well! We did some cooking, a very minor amount of shopping, and a bit of dining out. We also walked quite a bit! (which I am in dire need of). I really miss Jester and wish we lived A LOT closer to each other, Baby Cheese really seems to dig her. I think we make a good trio!

No comments: