Thursday, January 29, 2009

4 Months


Wow! Everyday is a gift! Baby Cheese is already playing in her exersaucer and she seems to be enjoying it. Sometimes, I think she is too hard on herself, as she already gets frustrated with the fact that her motorskills are still quite crude, and frankly not where she wants them to be (she takes after her father in this way!) She moves about and hits things, grabs things, bangs things against other things. We went to her Dr for her 4 month checkup and everything is right where it should be. She moved from 55 to the 61st percentile in weight, she was a healthy 14lbs 4 oz. Her head is in the 75th percentile at 16.5 - as parents we are just beaming proud!

Ok, and isn't this pic the cutest? I love how she put her arm/hand under my chin. She is now my biggest fan, and my best friend (along with Mr. Cheese!).

No comments: