Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just Over 4 Months!

Baby Cheese is just a few days over 4 months old! The colic is over! She is more fun to hang out with and most of the time just desires to be changed and fed if whining. We have started with the Exercauser and she seems to like it for 15 minute intervals!

We have hosted our first playdate, and I think it went well! I'll have to host them more often! I will post some adorable pics of her and her little friends soon!

This is getting to be more fun each day! I feel blessed each day when I wake up, I am so fortunate to spend my time with such an incredible and beautiful little person!

Now...if I can just get better about cleaning the house and lose the rest of this baby weight I will be SOOO SOOO happy!

I have some real motivation, my brothers wedding! My sister in law picked out a beautiful dress, I have tried it on and it's a perfect fit, but I would really LOVE LOVE LOVE it if it fit loose prior to his big day! I'm working on that!

No comments: